Well we all know that the movie stars and models of today don’t just roll out of bed looking fabulous and flawless. They too also need a little help to achieve what we call that “Superstar Glow”. With digital media always evolving it is important for us to keep up with the on going changes in the way we wear our make up. OK so most of us are not going to be gracing the covers of Vogue or stepping out on to the red carpet, but why should we let that stop us from looking and feeling our best.
Airbrush make up is getting more and more popular every day. It’s not just for the actresses in High Definition T.V, we all want to experience that flawless and perfected look. Have you ever wondered how star’s like Catherine Zeta Jones and Jennifer Lopez without fail always look amazing on screen and off? Yes, you have guessed it. Airbrushing? They use the best airbrush makeup to make their face look sooth and natural.
Airbrushing has been around for many years. In fact, it has been around since the 1930’s but it hasn’t been brought to the public’s eye until recently. Now, a lot of cosmetic companies are basing their products on that flawless airbrush look.
So what are the main reasons to start using Airbrush Makeup?
1. Airbrush makeup foundation can last up to 20 hours since it won’t rub off or disappear in your pores. It will last from early morning till late at night and the average lasting time is 15-16 hours. No more touch ups and it is perfect for a wedding day. Even people with oily skin will benefit from airbrush make up.
2. Although it seems light weight it offers heavy coverage on spots and discolourations in the skin. Many people use it on their legs to cover unwanted veins meaning they can go bare legged for the first time. Imperfections like redness, age spots, sun damage and acne scarring can also be camouflaged with very little product. This will allow your skin to appear even in tone without a caked appearance.
3. Why not bring a little fun into it and use it for stensiling fake tattoo’s or special effects. You will always find ideas on the internet even if your not that artistic. permanent makeup supplier
4. The airbrush system is sanitary and can be shared as it never actually touches the skin.
5. Because the airbrush pattern is mico-fine, it will photograph evenly and will not leave behind lines or uneven edges typical sponges and brushes create.
6. Even people with the most sensitive skin can use the specific types of airbrush make up foundation If you have ever gotten an irritation in the past from your everyday liquid foundation, chances are if was from the alcohol and silicone.